Monday, July 6, 2009

First blog post!!

Hi Everyone!!This is my first blog post. I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Michelle Nguyen and 24 years old. I'm half Vietnamese and half Chinese. I'm currently a nursing student and will be a nurse in 1.5 years. I'm vertically challenged and slender. I thank my metabolism for that!haha. My favorite colors is green. I love food!!!I feel that i have OCD at times. I'm really anal about certain things but relaxed most of the time. I'm a planner....you know the saying "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail." I'm not that spontaneous but I do go with the flow. It bugs me when my friends call me last minute to go somewhere. I do have to say that I'm an extremely patient person yet I have the tendency to hold in my emotions, and eventually they abruptly rise to the surface, in fits of temper. So that's why I have decided to create a blog. This is where I can write down my thoughts and hopefully it will help me deal with the daily stressors of life. So hope you all enjoy my crazy tantrums and happy times cause there will be plenty! Hope on for the ride!! and remember Don't be shy and feel free to say "Hi":)

No comments:

Post a Comment