Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Eating out with good friends and fun times bowling...

First off I'd like to say that my introduction makes me sound like some horrible brat that has temper tantrums. hahaha. I'm not like that at all. I'm chill, nice, and friendly. Most of the time anyways. LOL. People have their moments. Honestly, I get along with everyone I meet. I think its because I can relate to them. Ok so on to my day and night....

Went to the mall with a friend that is visiting from NY. I had to return somethings which is very like me because many times I buy things on an impulse and find out later that I don't even like it. So I find myself often returning things, which i consider such a hassle, yet still just a part of my life. My friend is sort of a shopaholic so she got some stuff.hehehe. its cute. I found these gold(foe of course) hoop earrings for a dollar. It was on clearance so I purchased two. I was looking for them and was glad to find them for such a good deal. The greatest part is they are nickle free, meaning I will not get an alergic reaction from wearing them. I hate having sensitive ears. There are so many cute earrings out there, but I can't wear them or else my ears will get inflammed and pus will start to form. yuck!! I know! Anyways I got two pair for 2.17. Isn't that cheap? I'm such a bargain hunter and a coupon user. THere's no shame in using coupons!hahha.
After the mall my friend and I met up with a few other buddies to eat dinner at boiling crab. It's a seafood place that sells seasoned crawfish and shrimp. They have other food too but the main thing is seafood. It was really good but afterward my clothes and hair smelled like the seasoning. Oh yeah we got to wear bibs while eating. You have to use your hands and it gets very sloppy. It was scrumptious :)
After dinner my two girlfriends and I went bowling. It was really fun. We had a competition between girls/guys and they allowed us to have a handicap score. We did pretty well but man they were regular bowlers. Initially they were losing so they wanted to switch sides with us because someone had spilled coke on their lane and it stuck on their shoes therefore they are unable to bowl their best. It was such a poor excuse!!hahaha. We refused to change lanes. In the end their scores were in the high 100 and 200's. We ended up losing by a few points. The competition was for pho. So now we gottah buy a group of cocky guys pho.hahaha. It's cool though.It was a good game and a good night. That's all for tonight. So good night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment